Columbia Construction has been working with Suffolk University for a many years, providing our construction expertise on a number of renovation projects campus-wide.
To-date Columbia oversaw the following projects:
- Interior renovation projects at Sargent Hall
- Multiple renovations at 73 Tremont Street
- Cooling tower replacement at the Sawyer Building Data Center
- Exterior facade and lighting upgrade at the Modern Theater located at 525 Washington Street
- Core & shell services for a new restaurant located at 2 West Street
- Build-out of a new cafe at Suffolk’s 150 Tremont Street Residence Hall